, Shopify automation
, Magento b2b platform solution
, Bigcommerce Backorder management
, Shopify Pos
, Bigcommerce Pos
, Woocommerce Pos
Using the Reindex From Admin extension
developed by Webiators, any store owner is able to easily reindex their Magento 2 store data from the admin panel at any time with just one click. In the default magneto 2, the admin can only reindex the data via command lines and hence the developers in the default magneto 2 also need help to reindex the data. And it also takes more time.
But now with Reindex From Admin extension, going into the backend is also able to take a reindex action in Magento 2 Index Management grid. It is a tool that helps in reducing the workload as well as saving more time. This extension enables the store owner to perform error-free tasks and keep their store up to date.
- Enabling the reindex action in index management by going to the admin panel of Magento 2
- Retrieving data from index management via one click
- Ability to reindex selected data.
- Ease of use
- Keeping the store up-to-date
- Simple installation
- Reindex data without technical skills
- Clear interface
Our Support Policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- 3 months of free support services
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source